[Ireland] Early bird registration now open - 2nd Irish OSGeo Symposium - May 2018

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 01:45:06 PST 2018

Hello everyone,

We are delighted to announce the opening of registration for the 2nd Irish
OSGeo Symposium which will be held in Portlaoise on Friday 25th May 2018.

The direct link to Eventbrite is here [1].Early bird registration is only
€45.00 and is available until April 30th 2018 after which registration
increases to the standard price of €60.00.

More details about the Symposium is available on our Wiki page [2]

We are looking forward to your participation,

Peter
(on behalf of the Irish OSGeo Local Chapter organising committee)

[1]
https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/osgeo-ireland-2nd-national-symposium-2018-tickets-42460715142
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ireland/Symposium2018