[Ireland] Second OSGeo Ireland Symposium - Keynote Speaker Confirmed

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jan 11 13:36:39 PST 2018

Thank you for the kind words Daniel, I am really looking forward to
helping share the passion at the second OSGeo Ireland Symposium!  I know
Markus did a wonderful job last year.  Lately I've been focusing a lot
on students, which I will explain more in person in May!  I am truly
looking forward to experiencing Portlaoise and its surroundings.

Talk soon,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna