[Ireland] OSGeo Athens Codesprint

Daniel McInerney daniel.o.mcinerney at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 09:14:44 PST 2019

Hi Seth,

I haven't made any plans to attend the code sprint next year, but note
that the proposed dates could potentially coincide with our annual
symposium. Probably a good idea to organise a teleconf before Christmas
to discuss options for 2020, I'll circulate a poll next week in order to
fix a time.

best regards,

Daniel.