[Ireland] OSGeo Ireland 2020 Event Options

Daniel McInerney daniel.o.mcinerney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:25:55 PST 2020

Hi Heikki, Seth,

Firstly, apologies for the late reply to your email. I fully agree that
we should try to aim for a weekend event co-hosted with OSM Ireland.
@Heikki - you mentioned that a non-summer event would be preferable, but
would you consider late May? Once we agree on a date and (possible)
location(s), we can proceed with the planning.

Let us know your thoughts.

Best regards,

Daniel.