[Ireland] Irish Earth Observation Symposium 2023 - Call for Submissions

Daniel McInerney daniel.o.mcinerney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 04:55:56 PDT 2023

Hi List,

IEOS2023 will be hosted by UL, MIC and Coillte in Limerick on the 30th
of November. While the focus is on earth observation and remote sensing,
we would very much value presentations (oral or poster) relating to the
use of open-source software for remote sensing and image data analysis.
The call for submissions is available here [1] and abstracts can be
submitted online here [2]. We are also planning some practical workshops
on the 1st of December (please contact me if you would like more details).

Best regards

Daniel

[1]:
https://earthobservation.wordpress.com/2023/09/26/ieos23-call-for-abstracts/