[iTowns-dev] Continuous integration

Thomas Broyer t.broyer at atolcd.com
Mon Feb 22 03:50:25 PST 2016

Hi all,

FYI, we now have Travis-CI setup to build iTowns V2, no both Node.js 4 and
Node.js 5.
https://travis-ci.org/iTowns/itowns2
Given we have no tests, the build currently runs "npm run lint" and "npm
run build" (which actually also lints the sources). When we add tests,
we'll revise the "test" npm-script to run them.
(btw, if you think we should have "npm test" only run "npm run lint", and
have "npm run build" configured as an additional command to "npm test" on
Travis CI, tell me and I'll make the change)

Do you think we should setup AppVeyor too to ensure the build works on
Windows? (given we've had an issue about that already)
https://www.appveyor.com/docs/lang/nodejs-iojs

Cordialement,
--
Thomas Broyer