[iTowns-dev] [iTowns-user] Codesprint #3 - 24-26 January 2017

Vincent Picavet (ml) vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Mon Jan 23 04:39:34 PST 2017

Hi all,

The 3d iTowns Codesprint starts tomorrow !

Details are here :
https://github.com/iTowns/itowns-project/wiki/CodeSprint3_2017

If you plan to come, please add your name to the page.

This codesprint is aimed towards iTowns 2.0 release. Please prepare as
much as possible the tasks you intend to work on, to be as efficient as
possible during the 3 days.
If you have no pre-identified task, we will surely find something for
you, like documentation or demos.

Also, do not forget to take your ID with you, as it will be required to
enter IGN.

See you tomorrow !
Regards,

Vincent