[iTowns-dev] Video in repo

Augustin Trancart augustin.trancart at oslandia.com
Thu Jun 29 06:56:55 PDT 2017

Ok, so I continued my investigation, and apart from this video, the size of the
repo is also big because of the dist folder we commit to gh-pages at each
merge... I'm pretty sure that does count more than the video itself (which
shouldn't take more than it's compressed raw size, as it has not been changed
since its appearance). And I don't really know how to workaround that.

So I'm not sure it is worthy to rewrite the entire history for gaining just 20mb
(max) of our 110mb repo any more. Maybe we should just live with it, as only the
first clone is slow.

Suggestions?

Augustin Trancart - Oslandia
augustin.trancart at oslandia.com