[Java-collab] Re: [XxxJUMP-users] Re: OpenSource Closed source.... confused...

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 13:23:43 EDT 2008

Hi Stefan,
I agree with you.

After several problems in the past, I am pretty sure that:

1) the copyright holder can close the source, change the license, burn
the code were possible
2)  the copyright holder not make a GPL released code reversible, i.e.
what has been released until a license change has to be open and
should also be retrivable from the same location of the binary
application (if I recall correctly).

Nice link about the plugin issues, I was searching for that, thanks.

Ciao
Andrea