[Java-collab] Greetings to this list

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu May 22 05:05:47 EDT 2008

Hello all

I'm Martin Desruisseaux. I'm one of the authors of GeoTools "metadata",
"referencing" and (to a less extend) "coverage" modules, and the current
maintainer of them.

I started to work on a Java "referencing" module in 1997 and joined the GeoTools
project in 2002. I rewrote "referencing" from scratch 3 times before to reach
the current form, which is stable since 2003. Following closely the ISO 19111
and OGC specifications as proven to be a huge help for reaching stability.

Regards,

	Martin