[Java-collab] Introduction

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:52:04 EDT 2009

Note I am serious about the Curve thing...
- It is strategic work - supporting the WKB format
- PostGIS / GEOS is starting moving on it
- JTS won't touch it so it is up to us :-D

Mark Leslie and myself had some blog posts on it a couple months back;
another idea in search of time/funds/hapless volunteer :-D

It also makes sense to walk before we can run; Curve is a smaller
problem then Geometry and is not one currently addressed?

Jody