[Java-collab] Simple system for designating units.

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:47:24 EDT 2009

Thanks for the links Martin.

Most of JUMP's code only allows primitive types like ints and doubles
to be used for attribute values. So I don't think I will be able to
use implementations of Measureable directly in OpenJUMP. I might be
able to make use of the Unit and SystemOfUnits classes. I'm going to
do some reading on the JSR, and I will report back to the list with my
conclusion.

Thank you.

Landon (The Sunburned Surveyor)