[Java-collab] Re: Data for FOSS4G geometry code sprint, modules, and factories

Markus Schneider schneider at lat-lon.de
Wed Oct 28 05:15:11 EDT 2009

Hi Ben,

Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
> I have attached a photo of the whiteboard. I got a WKTReader working for
> one type (LINESTRING). Support for other types is close.

Nice. Which SVN are you currently using? I might like to have a look at it and see if d3 can use / adapt it?

> Thanks a lot, Markus, for your help. The API looks pretty sweet.

:-)

Best regards,
Markus

--
Markus Schneider

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19           53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 184960       fax ++49 +228 1849629
http://www.lat-lon.de        http://www.deegree.org