[Java-collab] JUMP Lib and GeoScript

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 20:59:44 PDT 2012

Recommended reading (witch between the languages to get a feel for what is going on):
- http://geoscript.org/tutorials/data-basic/index.html#tutorials-data-basic
- http://geoscript.org/py/api/index.html#api (API reference Python)
- http://geoscript.org/scala/api/#org.geoscript.feature.Schema (API reference Scala)

As indicated GeoScript represents a solid charge away from feature models .. and towards a simple to understand/simple to implement data structure. I may of gone one step further and used Record rather then Feature (just as an out reach effort to normal non GIS developers).
--
Jody Garnett