[Java-collab] Low level Java library for Lidar data.

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:40:01 PST 2013

I'm starting work on a set of plug-ins for OpenJUMP that will allow
users to query, filter, select and process Lidar data. At least
initially, I'm going to just support Lidar data in XYZ text files.

I'm working now on a Java object hierarchy to provide programmer
access to Lidar data that supports spatial indexing, file metadata,
and selection.

Let me know if there is interest in collaboration on this code. I can
easily package the low level code separately from the OpenJUMP plug-in
code, as I did with my GPX tool for OpenJUMP.

Landon