[Landsat-pds] Missed Call

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 12:16:17 PDT 2015

Jed,

Sorry for Amit and I missing the call today.  My fault.

I'm interested in hearing how the .json generator is going.

With regard to reprocessing the scenes without tiles and overviews,
I'm going to task Amit to do that over the next week or two which
should bring everything to a consistent state.

I'd love to see more of our coordination discussion happen here on
this list as we move forward.  I want the world at large to be able to
see more of what is going on.

Best regards,