[Landsat-pds] Including Overviews

Sundwall, Jed jsundwal at amazon.com
Wed Feb 11 18:26:51 PST 2015

Let’s discuss this in a week when we have our check-in call. I’m not the expert here, but it sounds like adding tiling is simple enough that it’s worth considering.

However, I’m still +0 on pyramids at this point. We’re open to providing enhancements to the raw data in the future, but would like to get more feedback from users before we make any decisions.

Until Wednesday…