[Landsat-pds] Status

Amit Kapadia amit at mapbox.com
Fri Jan 23 13:03:34 PST 2015

Hi Frank,

Thanks for all the hard work!

We do have most of December and January scenes available on S3. They're in
a private bucket, so we'll have to figure out the best way to transfer
these data. One option is that I can run a copy from our bucket into the
public bucket, and you can take it from there. I'm open to other ideas. Our
scenes expire after 50 days, so the December stash dwindles a little bit
each day.

Cheers,
Amit