[Landsat-pds] Bi-weekly project calls

Sundwall, Jed jsundwal at amazon.com
Wed Jan 28 17:26:49 PST 2015

I am definitely still interested. Based on the 19K+ scenes we’ve ingested, it appears that Frank has us well on our way toward getting data coming in reliably, but I’d still like to regularly check in with everyone if possible.

I’d like to have a forum for us to talk through any issues that we’re perceiving and talk about new ideas.

Offer still stands for 11am on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.

Let me know!

Jed.