[Landsat-pds] [#1662]: Fwd: Landsat website feedback regarding Information Request

Amit Kapadia amit at planet.com
Thu Feb 18 12:40:55 PST 2016

No worries. The list of scenes is not yet posted on the USGS news page.

http://landsat.usgs.gov/mission_headlines2016.php

Also, I just queried for scenes from our public L8 table:

https://planetlabs.cartodb.com/u/planet/tables/landsat_8/public

No scenes appear as having been modified yet. Let us know if you hear any
news. Once we get a list, I'll start the re-ingestion.

Cheers,
Amit