[Landsat-pds] Landsat publishing delays

Flasher, Joe jflasher at amazon.com
Tue Oct 16 11:52:51 PDT 2018

Thanks Amit!

On Oct 16, 2018, at 2:42 PM, Amit Kapadia <amit at planet.com<mailto:amit at planet.com>> wrote:

Hi all, ingesting Landsat data should be back to normal.

Cheers,
Amit

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 7:40 PM Amit Kapadia <amit at planet.com<mailto:amit at planet.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

As of yesterday October 10, 2018 we began receiving errors from the USGS/EarthExplorer API that is used to transfer scenes to S3. I've made a few changes which have allowed us to search the archive for recent scenes again, however, we are still experiencing issues downloading scenes.

An email has been sent to USGS's customer support. I'm hoping we can resolve this issue quickly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Amit