[Lexicon] Bootstrapping the OSGeo Lexicon Committee

Agata Lo Tauro agatalotauro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 23:09:44 PST 2019

Hi,
* I am Agata Lo Tauro and have been involved as Prof.ssa, Arch., etc.
(Several International Institutions).
Please visit the following link
https://it.linkedin.com › agata-lo-tauro-6723257b
<https://it.linkedin.com/in/agata-lo-tauro-6723257b> (Thanks in advance :-)

* I am hoping to implement knowledge and novel on-line courses under the
OSGeo "Platform"... evolving from this group.
* I would like to see a glossary of OSGeo terms collated into planning
domain (too)
* I would like to see how best we can implement templates for open source
projects, etc.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.
All the best,
agata