[Lexicon] Glossary Pilot Slides

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:25:35 PDT 2020

Hey Rob,
Where did you get to re the Glossary pilot slides
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WZw1_iAC8uWTqFo335i5h_q8IbEYLqzNRYYWBRNtkd0/edit#slide=id.p>
?
Have you given a presentation to the OGC yet?
Do you have anything you are in a position to share?
I'll be giving a talk based on this project at a Google internal conference
in a couple of weeks, and ideally would like to draw upon what you have.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technical Writer, Google