[Lexicon] First cut at slides describing our project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:54:24 PDT 2020

In our meeting last Friday, Rob mentioned that he'd like to present this
project internally within the OGC and would like some slides. Pretty
pictures would be a bonus.
I've taken a first cut. It has pictures. I'd call them functional, but not
pretty.
It also has some holes in it and it would be nice to get a review.
I'm mindful that it doesn't mention SKOS. From what I'm hearing in our
conversations, it appears that being SKOS compliant is going to be an
important theme, and I'd be keen to have some help telling that story.

Feel free to add some extra slides - in particular where there are gaps. If
you are thinking about some major changes, maybe discuss in our slack
#glossaries
<https://join.slack.com/t/thegooddocs/shared_invite/enQtODkyNjI5MDc0NjE0LTUyNGFiZmU1MjIzNDMwN2E3NmQwODQwZmRkYWI5MDhlMzdjYzg4Nzg4YjM3ODA0NGE4MTgyYzdkMGViMTI2MDM>
channel first.

Slides here: