[Lexicon] Microcontent and structured data from schema.org

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:35:41 PST 2021

Rob, Ron, Reese, and others,
As part of looking into base template requirements for The Good Docs
Project, I started looking into micro-content. This has a flow on impact
into defining what we should do with Glossaries.
In particular:
* It appears we should publish JSON-LD format of structured data. (This
creates requirements for the Glossarist Web Service publishing format)
* We probably should publish terms which align with schema.org terminology.
* There is quite a bit more research and discussion required here, which I
suggest we focus on this year.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technical Writer, Google