[Lexicon] Glossary meeting changed timeslot

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:37:44 PST 2021

In our meeting today, we've proposed to change our meeting timeslot to be
more timezone friendly for the EU timezone. Below is the proposed timeslot,
which we could forward or back by up to an hour.

Nikos, Codrina, I hope that might work for you?

I've also changed our cadence from a weekly check in to a monthly check in.

You should see a change to your meeting invite come through soon.

LocationLocal TimeTime ZoneUTC Offset
Auckland <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/new-zealand/auckland> (New
Zealand - Auckland) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 10:00:00 pm NZDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/nzdt> UTC+13 hours
Sydney <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/sydney> (Australia
- New South Wales) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 8:00:00 pm AEDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aedt> UTC+11 hours
Brisbane <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/brisbane> (Australia
- Queensland) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 7:00:00 pm AEST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aest> UTC+10 hours
Tokyo <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/japan/tokyo> (Japan) Tuesday,
16 March 2021 at 6:00:00 pm JST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/jst> UTC+9
hours
Hong Kong <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/hong-kong/hong-kong> (Hong
Kong) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 5:00:00 pm HKT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/hkt> UTC+8 hours
Mumbai <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/india/mumbai> (India -
Maharashtra) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 2:30:00 pm IST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/ist> UTC+5:30 hours
Athens <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/greece/athens> (Greece) Tuesday,
16 March 2021 at 11:00:00 am EET
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/eet> UTC+2 hours
London <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london> (United Kingdom -
England) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 9:00:00 am GMT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/gmt> UTC
New York <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york> (USA - New
York) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 5:00:00 am EDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt> UTC-4 hours
Salt Lake City <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/salt-lake-city> (USA
- Utah) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 3:00:00 am MDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/mdt> UTC-6 hours
San Francisco <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/san-francisco> (USA
- California) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 2:00:00 am PDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pdt> UTC-7 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 09:00:00
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210316T0900>

On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 23:22, <labrinos at eled.auth.gr> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I will be glad to join the meetings in a EU morning time if it is possible.
>
> Thank you
> Nikos Lambrinos (Greece)
>

> Παραθέτοντας από Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>:
>
> > Folks,
> > For those regular meeting attendees, let's check back in at our usual
> > meeting slot - it should be in your calendar. (Likely today by the time
> you
> > read this)
> >
> > I'd suggest we touch on:
> > * Walk around the room status
> > * What are our plans for this year
> > * How often do we want to keep meeting? (Weekly? Monthly?)
> > * Should we select a later timeslot which is more EU friendly?
> >
> > (For those of you in Europe - feel free to response noting your intent to
> > come along if we were to move timeslots. Timeslot could be Evening in
> APEC,
> > Morning in EU, no good for US)
> > --
> > Cameron Shorter
> > Technical Writer, Google
>

> --
> Διευκρίνιση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου
> Οι πληροφορίες που συμπεριλαμβάνονται σε αυτό το μήνυμα είναι
> εμπιστευτικές και η χρήση τους επιτρέπεται μόνον από τον αναφερόμενο
> παραλήπτη. Εάν έχετε λάβει το παρόν μήνυμα από λάθος και δεν είστε ο
> προοριζόμενος παραλήπτης, σας ενημερώνουμε ότι αποκάλυψη, αναπαραγωγή,
> διανομή ή οποιασδήποτε άλλης μορφής χρήση των περιεχομένων του
> παρόντος μηνύματος απαγορεύεται. Επίσης παρακαλείσθε να αποστείλετε το
> αρχικό μήνυμα στην διεύθυνση του αποστολέα, καθώς και στη συνέχεια να
> διαγράψετε το μήνυμα από το σύστημά σας.
> Η επικοινωνία μέσω Internet δεν είναι ασφαλής και επομένως το ΑΠΘ δεν
> φέρει ευθύνη για οποιαδήποτε θετική ή αποθετική ζημιά που προκλήθηκε
> από την χρήση του παρόντος ή των συνημμένων του λόγω ιών που έχουν
> περάσει σε αυτά.
>
> Σας Ευχαριστούμε,
> Αριστοτέλειο Πανεπιστήμιο Θεσσαλονίκης
>
> Email Disclaimer
> The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
> for the addressee(s). If you have received this transmission in error,
> and you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
> copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is
> prohibited. Furthermore, you are kindly requested to send us back the
> original message to the sender’s address and delete the message from
> your system immediately.
> Internet communications are not secure and therefore AUTH does not
> accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message and for
> any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.
>

> Thank You,
> Aristotle University of Thessaloniki

> Δρ. Νίκος Λαμπρινός
> Καθηγητής της Διδασκαλίας της Γεωγραφίας
> Τμήμα Δημοτικής Εκπαίδευσης
> Α.Π.Θ. 54124 Θεσσαλονίκη
> Τηλ.: 2310 991201 / 991230
> [...]

Cameron Shorter