[Lexicon] [Season of Docs - Discuss] Can a non-incorporated project apply for Season of Docs

Season of Docs season-of-docs at google.com
Tue Mar 16 17:35:00 PDT 2021

Thanks Cameron!

Legal incorporation is not a requirement for participation in the Season of
Docs program.

If you apply as a representative of your project or organization, we
require that you have the permission of that organization (however it
grants that permission, whether by a board motion, a vote of the project
steering committee, etc.) to represent the organization.

We assume you have that permission if you submit an application on behalf
of an organization.

Thanks!

Erin