[Lexicon] Season of Docs status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:35:48 PDT 2021

Oops, I was slow in my last reply.

Re licenses. I suggest saying that we will be adopting the open source
licenses of the projects we work with.
These include:
* Primary work in templates for the Good Docs Project. If it gets too
confusing, just reference this one.
    + Zero BSD, as per https://thegooddocsproject.dev/licenses/

* Glossary to be included in OSGeo-Live
    + CC-By, as per: https://live.osgeo.org/en/copyright.html

* OSGeo Glossary
    + I don't think we have picked a license yet. I suggest we do so, and
propose we select CC-By.

* Documentation for Glossarist
   + Ron, have you defined your the open license used by your docs (or your
code for that matter). Can you please share, and point to a URL.