[Liblas-devel] lidarbasemaps

Martin (OpenGeoMap) martin at opengeomap.org
Sat May 17 12:01:04 EDT 2008

> On May 17, 2008, at 9:06 AM, Martin (OpenGeoMap) wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>

>> http://www.lidarbasemaps.org/
>>

>> Perhaps is an interesting link to here:
>> http://liblas.org/wiki/Resources
>
> Martin,
>
> You can register for the wiki page by clicking the Register link at
> the top right of the website below the search box.  Once registered,
> you can
Yes, I know. thanks. I thought it was close to edition.
> make edits to the wiki pages.  I agree this would be a good addition.
> Adding your experience with libLAS to the Tutorials pages or elsewhere
> on the wiki would be much appreciated as well.
We are 3 people from the first  lidar company in Spain
(stereocarto.com). I hope we can add experiences.
- Roberto antolin. You already know here. _Technology department_
- Carmen- We hope she talk here some day, hehe. Talk us Carmen!!!.  She
is really expert in LIDAR data. _Lidar production department_.
- myself- Programming applications to autocad, microstation, etc,...
_Technology department_

I hope more people in the company join us.