[Liblas-devel] Looking for ASPRS LAS 1.2 samples

Carmen Sánchez csanchez at stereocarto.com
Wed May 28 05:34:06 EDT 2008

Hello all,
I have uploaded the ftp with tree examples of LAS files in addition to the
user license agreement.
1- Original LAS from pps
2- LAS with ground classification
3- LAS with ground classification and a system projection change to ED50
If you need something else please feel free to ask.
Kind Regards

Carmen Sánchez
STEREOCARTO SL
Paseo de la Habana 200