[Liblas-devel] build error in lasspatialreference.hpp

randa Adam smarteng_randa at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 04:30:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm writing a program that reads a las file and I'm trying to use liblas 1.2.0
but I have a compile error

...\liblas\include\liblas\lasspatialreference.hpp(85) : error C2040: 'GTIF' : 'GTIFS *' differs in levels of indirection from 'gtiff'

also, I have to mention that I'm using GDALLib and libgeotiff 1.2.5
but I think that it couldn't realize them and working as if there aren't defined

I have another question , in the file 'lasspatialreference.hpp'

// Fake out the compiler if we don't have libgeotiff
#ifndef HAVE_LIBGEOTIFF
typedef struct GTIFS * GTIF;
typedef struct ST_TIFFS * ST_TIFF;
#endif

why the defined struct GTIF in that way although this is not the same definition in libgeotiff?!!!

thanks alot,,