[Liblas-devel] Thoughts on a messy bug

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 21:16:18 EDT 2009

On Jul 29, 2009, at 7:52 PM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> What's the default behavior if a user does not set the offset?

The behavior we had before -- required 227 header bytes + any space
required for the VLRs + (2 bytes if minor version == 0).

>> My questions are:
>>
>> a) should we release this fix plus the rest of the 1.2 stuff as 1.2.1
>> late this week <http://liblas.org/milestone/1.2.1>

I added it to 1.2 in prep for the new maintenance release.

I also patched trunk, but I don't think we're ready for a major
release yet.  I will try to do the 1.2.1 release tomorrow.