[Liblas-devel] need help with build liblas in minGW on Windows

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Jul 30 11:57:50 EDT 2009

shravan .. wrote:
> All,
>
> I am planning to use libLAS on Windows using minGW and Eclipse.
> Appreaciate if there is any documentation on how to build libLAS using
> minGW or if someone could provide me instructions for building libLAS
> binaries using minGW?
> I downloaded libLAS source from SVN but dont know how to proceed from there.

I have never used MinGW myself.

I presume you need to be experienced with that development environment.
Are you? If not, please refer to MinGW manual.
Next, I suppose you need to use ./configure script - means, you
build libLAS in very similar way as you do it on Linux.
But first, you need to learn how to use MinGW, in general.

Best regards,