[Liblas-devel] point source id

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:00:36 EDT 2009

On Mar 30, 2009, at 12:07 PM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> Volker Wichmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I've a question regarding the handling of the point source id:
>> I just realized that neither txt2las nor las2txt support psid, the
>> corresponding code seems to be commented out in trunk. Is there any
>> reason for this?
>
> What corresponding code you are referring to?
>
> Recently, Point Source ID access has been implemented:
>
> http://liblas.org/ticket/87
>
> http://liblas.org/ticket/115

It is commented out because the Point Source ID stuff didn't exist
until 1.2, but it didn't make it into las2txt and txt2las for the 1.2
release.

I have fixed this issue in both trunk and the 1.2 branch http://liblas.org/ticket/121
   If it is convenient for you to build from source, I would suggest
checking out a copy of the code from subversion http://liblas.org/svn/trunk

Thanks for the report,