[Liblas-devel] Building instruction and dependencies

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sun Sep 27 09:30:59 EDT 2009

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Personally, I have an impression that building instructions available
> on website are quite ascetic. Also, the list of libLAS dependencies
> has grown recently. This information may be insufficient for users.
> So, I would like to put updated building instructions on Wiki - one
> article per toolset (Unix vs Windows and autotools vs cmake***)
>
> Hobu, could you help me to collect details about dependencies?
>
> libgeotiff 1.2.5+ ...

Also, information about where to download SpatialIndex from is missing.
Searching the Trac for spatialindex gives four changesets, but no other
references where this dependency comes from.

I'm going to try it for the first time, I suppose it's OK to grab the
trunk available at http://trac.gispython.org/spatialindex

Best regards