[Liblas-devel] CMake working for current source?

Dan Bellinski Dan.Bellinski at Woolpert.com
Thu Apr 8 10:01:06 EDT 2010

Great thanks a lot! I was able to compile successfully (the only problem now
I am having is a manifest linking issue with MSVCR80.dll when trying to run
the built .exes.. but that's something with Visual Studio I need to figure
out..)