[Liblas-devel] HasColor() and HasTime() removed from Schema class public interface

Trudgett, David D.Trudgett at aamgroup.com
Sun Dec 19 20:20:37 EST 2010

Hello,

In lasschema.hpp, on lines 100 & 101 (between lines 128 and 129 in the
new 1.6.0b3 version of the file), the HasColor() and HasTime() public
boolean methods of the Schema class seem to have been removed.

Was this a mistake or is there now another way to access this
functionality? There doesn't seem to be any mention of this change
anywhere that I can see. I'm trying to build an application that depends
on HasColor(), but obviously the build is now failing because there is
no longer any HasColor().

Thanks for your help,
David Trudgett

Attention

Email Disclaimer Notice - This message is the property of AAM Pty Ltd. The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this message in error please notify AAM Pty Ltd. immediately via email to mailadmin at aamgroup.com <mailto:mailadmin at aamgroup.com>

This email has been scanned and cleared by NetIQ Mail Marshal, however AAM Pty Ltd does not guarantee this message free of viruses, or interference.