[Liblas-devel] Codegear again

jose perez jcurru at yahoo.es
Mon Dec 20 14:52:26 EST 2010

Hi all.

I ask for your help.
We are developing a modern GIS software. We've done a lot of work so far, and a
relevant part of it uses lasTools in order to provide LAS support.
We recently realized that libLAS libraries are great dealing with LAS
georeferencing, and we also realized that we need georeferencig LAS files, so we
tried to add libLAS to our project.

But we can't manage to compile libLAS under Embarcadero 2010 (Codegear), mainly
because it's unable to compile some parts of boost libraries.
We have posted into boost mailing lists, but no result.

Wee feel that our project is in serious danger.
Does anybody have experience with libLAS / Codegear?
Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards!