[Liblas-devel] Re: CSharp dotnetLibLAS

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:26:07 EST 2010

Please use Mercurial to download a copy of the libLAS .NET/CLR bindings.

If you are on windows, you can use TortoiseHg http://tortoisehg.bitbucket.org/  More information about mercurial can be found here http://hgbook.red-bean.com/read/

Otherwise, if you are on unix, you can do:

$ sudo easy_install Mercurial
$ hg clone http://hg.liblas.org/clr/ liblas-clr

Please send all emails to the liblas-devel list and refrain from sending private emails to myself or any other libLAS developers.