[Liblas-devel] Re: Stackable filters and transformers

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:08:02 EDT 2010

On Jun 15, 2010, at 10:26 AM, Howard Butler wrote:
> Unless I hear any serious objects, I will continue with the implementation while building up to the next release.

An update.  The FilterI and TransformI interfaces have been added, and the reprojection machinery has been updated to use this approach as well.  The code is much cleaner than it was before, and there's much less duplication.  Overall, I'm quite happy with it.  Please visit http://trac.liblas.org/ticket/184 if anyone is having trouble with it.