[Liblas-devel] Website reboot

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon May 17 16:46:54 EDT 2010

All,

I have been working to migrate much of the content in the Trac website into a static website that can be maintained and managed much easier as well as provide more organization.  http://test.liblas.org is this new site, and I hope to flip the switch to have it be the new http://liblas.org by the end of the week.

I would be interested to hear of items that you see as missing or hard to find in the new site, and I'll work to tighten things up.  I haven't quite figured out what will end up staying in Trac vs. what will go on the static site, but I estimate it would be anything that we would intend to be user-edited and maintained.