[Liblas-devel] Vertical Datum Conversion (Follow Up: Works fine with new liblas release)

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:10:28 EST 2010

Ibrahim,

It is possible that things are only accurate to two decimals because the
scale of your input header is only 0.01.  I have been working on some
example documentation that explains how to set the scale as part of the
reprojection in more detail.

<http://liblas.org/start.html#reprojecting-an-las-file>

Howard