[Liblas-devel] CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:72 (file):

Jeff Hamann jeff.hamann at forestinformatics.com
Mon Nov 29 17:46:27 EST 2010

libLAS dev-gurus:

I've been trying to build the latest libLAS from source, and I keep getting the following results:

Jeff-Hamanns-MacBook-Pro:libLAS-1.6.0b2 hamannj$ cmake .
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Checking whether C compiler has -isysroot
-- Checking whether C compiler has -isysroot - yes
-- Checking whether C compiler supports OSX deployment target flag
-- Checking whether C compiler supports OSX deployment target flag - yes
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Checking whether CXX compiler has -isysroot
-- Checking whether CXX compiler has -isysroot - yes
-- Checking whether CXX compiler supports OSX deployment target flag
-- Checking whether CXX compiler supports OSX deployment target flag - yes
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:72 (file):
  file Internal CMake error when trying to open file:
  /Users/hamannj/Documents/libLAS-1.6.0b2/doc/index.txt for reading.

-- Searching for Boost 1.38+ - done
-- Boost version: 1.44.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   program_options
-- Enable libLAS utilities to build - done
-- Enable libLAS unit tests to build - done
Jeff-Hamanns-MacBook-Pro:libLAS-1.6.0b2 hamannj$

which I tried to find in previous versions of the source, but couldn't.

Help?

Jeff Hamann, PhD
PO Box 1421
Corvallis, Oregon 97339-1421
541-754-2457
jeff.hamann[at]forestinformatics[dot]com
http://www.forestinformatics.com