[Liblas-devel] Static link of LibLAS

azadeh farjadnejad azadehfarjad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 01:02:35 EST 2011

Hi,

Is there any way to statically link the libLAS to a project instead of using
dll files? I need the library be compiled within my application.

I followed these steps to use LibLAS library and it worked(but it needs the
dll files beside exe):

 a)      I added .Lib file as an existing item to the project.

b)      By right clicking on the project and going to “Configuration
Property” -> C/C++ -> General -> “Additional Include directories”  I added
path to header files as “$(ProjectDir)Include”.

c)      In C/C++ section I moved to Linker  -> Input part and added
“$(ProjectDir)lib\liblas.lib” to “Additional dependencies”. That’s the path
where the lib files exists.

d)    I copied LibLAS.dll file in Build folder of the project.

I am using Visual studio 2008.

Regards,
afn