[Liblas-devel] lasinfo, las2las, las2txt with no argument bombs

Peder Axensten Peder.Axensten at slu.se
Thu Feb 24 11:40:40 EST 2011

Howard,

I had Boost 1.45.0, but now that I checked it I found that older Boost files were still around, presumably files from an earlier version.
In any case, I removed everything Boost and installed version 1.46.0.
It now works well.

Sorry for bothering you with my self-inflicted problems.
Thank you for making me aware of a latent problem!

/Peder

Regards,
Peder