[Liblas-devel] ilbLAS-1.7.0b2's Compilation

Philipp games at philipp.info
Thu Nov 24 08:02:41 EST 2011

Hi,

Maybe you can use "cmake-gui" on ubuntu (or do you have Terminal ubuntu
only?) and set the "WITH_LASZIP" flag when you press the "configure"
button and change the include/lib path for it.

Or you take the pre-made examples from hobu and mpg (hobu-config.bat /
mpg-config.bat) and look for the needed flags.

But be aware that you need the latest laszip to compile successfully liblas.

Philipp