[Liblas-devel] Updating header information when writing a .laz file

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Oct 27 11:10:18 EDT 2011

On 27 October 2011 15:04, Peder Axensten <Peder.Axensten at slu.se> wrote:
> Maybe I've missed something, but liblas doesn't seem to update the header information when closing a file it has been writing to.
>
> So I have created a class that handles this in its destructor.

Peder,

Be aware this can have serious consequences.
In C++11 all destructors are by default specified as noexcept(true).
So, if such destructor throws, a program terminates automatically.
The guideline about never throw from destructors, in C++11 has become a rule,
unless destructors are explicitly declared with noexcept(false).

Best regards,
Member of ACCU, http://accu.org