[Liblas-devel] [Dev c++] Linker error. problem with liblas

Misza(Gmail) gorhydrus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:14:53 EDT 2011

Hello
My name is Michal
I write because i have a problem with linking a code with library "liblas"
in "Dev C++" program/editor. When i build exe file i have error:

[Linker error] undefined reference to
`liblas::ReaderFactory::CreateWithStream(std::istream&)'
[Linker error] undefined reference to `liblas::Reader::GetHeader() const'
[Linker error] undefined reference to `liblas::Header::Compressed() const'
[Linker error] undefined reference to
`liblas::Header::GetFileSignature() const'
(...)
[Linker error] undefined reference to `liblas::Reader::ReadNextPoint()'
(...)
[Linker error] undefined reference to `liblas::Reader::GetPoint() const'
(...)
[Linker error] undefined reference to `liblas::Reader::~Reader()'
(...)

Mateusz Laskot writ to me:it is a problem with liblas.lib and liblas_c.lib
file. He tell me i need a liblas.a adn liblas_c.a file to dev c++. I can't
create this file myself.

if someone use a this program (dev c++) maybe can help me. Or send me
thats files...

thanks for help

Michal

--