[Liblas-devel] ARSF LiDAR Analysis GUI

Martin Isenburg martin.isenburg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:12:00 PDT 2012

Hobu / Mateusz,

I hear you and I know that it appears as if I have become a lazy bum. But i
have 0 spare cycles left now that i try to get rapidlasso up and running. I
explained it to Volker Wichmann when me met in Salzburg. I am not really a
software developer and so far LAStools has been a one-man gig.  I do not
have time for anything that adds overhead to my usual way of doing things.
Keeping LASzip properly updated on github is bad enough ... |-;

That said. I will soon familiarize myself with "your" way of doing things
when I release the first version of PulseWaves so things are bound to get
better ... (-:

Cheers,

Martin

PS: I am in Frankonia (near Wuerzburg, Germany) at the moment. But I always
have time for coffee. (-: