[Liblas-devel] Reprojection error

Maxim Lamare m.l.lamare at geo.uio.no
Thu Jun 20 06:35:27 PDT 2013

Hello,

I hope I am asking my question on the right mailing list.

I am currently trying to use LibLAS to reproject some .las files (I
don't have the laz option implemented), with the las2las module. The
original files obtained from Open Topography are in EPSG:2992, Oregon
Lambert, NAD83 (CORS96) Intl Feet. I am trying to convert the data to
EPSG:32610 UTM WGS84 10N.
When using the following command:

"las2las -i path/to/data -odir path/to/output -olas -v --t_srs
EPSG:32610"

I get the following error:

"error: X scale and offset combination is insufficient to represent the
data"

Does it have to do with the header information, or the format of the
data? Can someone help me?

Regards,

--
Maxim LAMARE
Research Master Trainee in Remote Sensing
maxim.lamare at geo.uio.no
+4795032921